RE: Build error in wv CVS

Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:22:35 +0100 (IST)

On 21-Oct-99 Moses DeJong wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>I just tried to build wv and I got this error.

I have removed and added file to wv recently, but
I pulled down the tree to make sure that it built
properly so it sounds like your Makefile is behind
the rest of wv, as the Makefile is generated from
Makefile.in try rerunning wv's ./configure.

twips.c should also be looking at you in that dir. I
have removed a good bit of deadwood and added one or
two files.

On the plus side of this slight messiness with cvs
is that out of a couple of hundred archived files wv's
automated crash testing is down to a handful of baddies,
though mind you the "successful" conversions could consist
of pages of gibberish.

C.

>Any ideas?
>

>I hope that helps
>Mo DeJong

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Use fewer notes