wv, and cvs idea

Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:47:31 +0100 (IST)

wv bug fixes in, a bad one where word 7 list in word 8 files
sometimes crashed the whole thing is now fixed. Also there
is an added file to wv so update Makefile from configure.

On the wine project there is another mailing list, which is
just each cvs log message mailed out when a cvs commit it done,
its a nice idea. You can just scan for any changes that affect
your area and ignore the rest. Might be a good idea for abiword
especially with so many platforms and translation issues. Doing
it that way makes it very easy for casual developers to keep
on eye out for a particular feature. Someone who has written a
particular component can keep an eye on changes that would affect
it easily, and so on. Just a thought, I really liked it in the
wine project, as I only have an interest in wmf and metafile
support.

C.

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Imagine a caterpillar moving