Re: code

CUENCA ABELA Joaquin (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:38:36 +0200

> samax wrote:
>
> Add Code in ap_EditMethods.Cpp,Line 3372

Thanks for the reminder... When will finish this sort of messages???

Am I the only one with a clear "If you are a programmer..." statement at
the begin of the phrase??

The only logic reason for this sort of email that I can found, is that
this guys don't understand the english... maybe it will be a good idea
make the contents of this dialog a translatable string... I can make the
spanish and the french translations (I will be *VERY* glad if this sort
of emails finish soon).

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr