Re: patch -- superficial gnome-print support

Subject: Re: patch -- superficial gnome-print support
From: John Tunison (nosinut@WIND.REM.CMU.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 09:01:46 CDT

Dom,

You rock!

> output.ps). As for choosing which printer gets selected from the drop-down list,
> I think that'll be a little hairier. I'll see what I can do, but it might not be
> too clean. Feel free to code this up and submit it though :-)

Is it ok to just pull this value out from
gnome_print_dialog_get_printer(gpd)->driver ?

> What are you using to compile gnome-print that you're getting problems? You
> should be using cc/gcc and not g++ to compile the gnome-print libs.

I'm compiling gnome-print with gcc, but the problem is that when I compile
Abiword and include <libgnomeprint/*> it becomes unhappy about the
'private' in the header file, even if I extern "C".

First gnome-print, then bonobo,
John