Re: Gnome 1.4

Subject: Re: Gnome 1.4
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 12:01:13 CDT

Hi everybody!

First, the good news: I have Inet access.
Second, the bad news: I don't have many free time (like always :)
I will try to start the bonobo support asap (converting the edition area to
a bonobo component).
Dom, do you want to code with me this feature? You've done a wonderful job
in the gnome frontend!
Could you send me a patch with your current gnome-print support? (I guess
that it needs a patch to the gnome-print sources in order to extern "C"-ize
their header files, doesn't it?)

Cheers,