Re: Colormap Problem

Subject: Re: Colormap Problem
From: Kevin Mills (kevin.mills@usa.alcatel.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:33:30 CST

  Thank you for the information Vlad. I upgraded from

gtk+-1.2.5-2 (standard with Rhat 6.1)
gtk+-1.2.6-1 (update to Rhat 6.1)

    It has not completely fixed the colormap problem, but has made it easier on
the
eyes. Every time I start abiword, it comes up with a random color scheme, but
none
of them are 'electric' colors anymore. So, I can now word process without
sunglasses. Thanks again for the information.

Kevin Mills