File formats and tables

Subject: File formats and tables
From: Ashleigh Gordon (agordon@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 18:13:18 CST

I've been looking at the Koffice site, and looking at their file formats for KWord, as I am thinking of making filters for both Abiword and KWord. Has anyone made a start on this/is this planned? We really should be able to open both of our formats. Also, since KWord already supports tables, and they use a format similiar to ours(XML), maybe we should look at how they did it? You can find their DTD at

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/koffice/kword/dtd/

Also, where is our DTD? I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks
Ash