Re: File formats and tables

Subject: Re: File formats and tables
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 00:20:30 CST

I've looked into supporting KWord. From one perspective, it isn't all that
bad. The XML file format isn't that bad. The bad part is that the .kwd file
is really a tgz archive of 2 files, last I checked. One doc has the actual
content and the other file has metadata.

A KWD file importer would definitely be cool.

Dom