Options dialog question

Subject: Options dialog question
From: Kevin Vajk (kvajk@ricochet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 03:04:03 CST

When I choose Tools->Options, click the Show/Hide toggle button
for the ruler, and then click "Apply" or "OK", it does not
show/hide the ruler for my current window, only for new windows
opened up later.
My question is whether or not this is considered the correct
behavior.

My personal opinion is that it should affect the current window
as well as all new windows, the way the View->Ruler checkbox
does.

Do people with UI expertise agree that this is the desired
behavior? If so, I'll make a patch for ap_Dialog_Options.cpp.

- Kevin Vajk
  <kvajk@ricochet.net>