Layout suggestion for AbiWord.

Subject: Layout suggestion for AbiWord.
From: ArcadePreserv Center (arcadepreserv@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 07:18:17 CST

I am just now sitting and writing a document using M$-Word-95.

The reason I cant use AbiWord is actually only Lack of Headings numbering.
(hint)

Now, I prefere to se as much as possible of a page at a time, and I am very
upset that the toolbars take up so much space at the top. At the side I jave
lots of space due to the normal hight length ratio of a standard A4 paper.

I can in word (not in abiwird, hint again) move the toolbar to the left or
right side, but then I loose the font dropdown and the paragraph type
dropdown list, which are very essential.

My suggestion for Abiword is the possibility to have the toolbar on the left
side and the possibility to have it wide enough to fit the dropdowns. I cant
see any reason why they could not be that wide, as I said the 4/3 ratio of a
screen can hold the paper on the right and a wide toolbar on the left.

Think about it!