Re: Layout suggestion for AbiWord.

Subject: Re: Layout suggestion for AbiWord.
From: ArcadePreserv Center (arcadepreserv@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 08:36:40 CST

>What list?

The toolbar on the left in your pic.

>I'm a A4 user, too, but my principal concerns with the space it's with
>the horizontal one. I want to see a complete line when I'm writting,
>but I'm not concerned with the number of lines that I can see (I can be
>happy only with 4 or 5 lines). Thus, for me, the horizontal space is
>much more important that the vertical one.
>
>The line saying "page 1/1" it's very VERY little, and I don't see why
>this line it's a problem for you (even with A4 paper).

I want true WYSIWYG, with that I mean that I want to have the full layout,
as in print-prewiev on screen at once. And then horisontal space is no
problem, but vertical is, sort of, I want to maximize the displayed size,
and the vertical is what runs out first.

That is why I want to move everything unneccesary from top and bottom of my
document.

abiword-dev@abisource.com