Re: Layout suggestion for AbiWord.

Subject: Re: Layout suggestion for AbiWord.
From: ArcadePreserv Center (arcadepreserv@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 07:40:55 CST

Partially yes, what you have done is possible in M$-word too, I want in
addition to this that:

1) The Normal and times new roman boxes are on the left too,
and
2) that the line saying page 1/1 and default shall be possible to turn of
AND that this information can be on the list on the left as well.

That would make me happy, and then the screen height can be used as much as
possible for the document.