Options dialog

Subject: Options dialog
From: Logan Hall (warrior514@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 22:34:12 CST

I have lately been looking into changeing some of the things in the
options dialog that Robert and I brought up last month
(http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/99/December/0322.html).
So far I have changed some of the strings so that the Preferences tab is
now labled "Preference Schemes" and The auto save check box is labled
"Automaticaly save this Scheme". What do you guys think about these
changes? I hoped they would clear up some of the confusion about that
options tab, but so far im not sure if I like them. Also I would like
to bring the ruler units drop down menu and the lable for that menu
closer together. Where do I define the distance that seperates them?

--

---- Logan Hall