Feature suggestion. Word Count on import.

Subject: Feature suggestion. Word Count on import.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 20:57:07 CDT

I'm currently testing Jamie's new OLE-enabled wv. I'm importing a deadly
Word file. So far the import has taken about 15 minutes. I'm not sure if
I'm in an infinate loop. Anyway even on less deadly files loading files
often takes a long time.

What do people think about popping up an auto-updating Word Count dialog
during a file loading so we can watch the load progress?

It may not be hard to do this. If people think this is stupid because
doing a word count on a loading file will screw up the process, please
let me know!

Cheers

Martin