commint danish_translation update

Subject: commint danish_translation update
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen (mwh@stampede.org)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 06:15:25 CDT

Hi Abi ppl!

Here is a revision of the Danish translation for AbiSuite 0.7.10 :-)

o Updated da-DK.strings.

BTW. Is it posible to translate "Page" and "Line" in the dialog "Go to",
without modifying the code base? Also the Dates in the "Date and time"
dialog. Heh and I could go on .. the "Fields" dialog fx.

PS. I hope the file BUILD.TXT, COPYRIGHT.TXT, CREDITS.TXT, README.TXT,
TRADEMARK.TXT and VERSION.TXT could have the .TXT bit removed .. its
just
that Ive gone used to this GNU scheme ;)

--
Martin Willemoes Hansen