Scripting with Visual Basic Clone

Subject: Scripting with Visual Basic Clone
From: Ash (gordonac@ocean.com.au)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 03:53:30 CDT

I have been looking around for some cross platform visual basic clones, to use
for macro scripting. I think this would be very handy for people migrating from
word, and would also make opening word documents with macros much easier.
I found one called script basic, that can be found here:
http://script.basic.hu/html/index.html.
There are quite a few others, and they can be found on freshmeat. Maybe they
would be a good option for macros and scripting, as there a lot of
people(potential users) already familiar with VB syntax and usage.

Ash.