update on word importing problems previously reported

Subject: update on word importing problems previously reported
From: Rui Silva - Webmaster (rms@ssi.aaum.pt)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 14:34:49 CST

Hi!

  I just want to inform that, since this huge update to wv, some of the files I reported as not being able to open now do open.

  with this one, though, abiword died of a segfault :( :
    http://www.ptnet.org/documentos/formularios/formulario.doc

  and the corresponding rtf could not be opened apparently because of an error:
    http://www.ptnet.org/documentos/formularios/formulario.doc

 regards (and good job), rms

+ So let's do it...?