Re: commit -- Fix the margins in the LaTeX export.

Subject: Re: commit -- Fix the margins in the LaTeX export.
From: Rui Silva - Webmaster (rms@ssi.aaum.pt)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 11:17:34 CDT

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 11:07:14AM -0500, sam th wrote:
> currently (esp since we don't import LaTeX). So I think we should go with
> an option, where the default is to export AbiWord style.

sure, I think that that is the spirit :) have it AbiWord's own way, but (if possible and if it's not too much more work) allow some tweakings (like this one).

I, for instance, think that the produced LaTeX could be cleaner if not for making it simulate AbiWord, so the switch could be more of the like of:

  | |
  | (*) Export as Abiword |
  | ( ) Export pure LaTeX |
  | |

Now, I know that AbiWord does not mean to be a LaTeX wysiwyg, but that's almost all that it lacks (besides other features and importing, which is somewhat hard to do, i think).

what do you think?

rms

+ So let's do it...?