Re: Pspell Support

Subject: Re: Pspell Support
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 07:02:22 CST

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Added Pspell support for our spell-check interface. Compile with
> ABI_OPT_PSPELL=1. Must have pspell installed and configured with
> --enable-ltdl
>
> The code is *much* cleaner and shorter than our existing ispell code.

Now of course the question is ... can we integrate it (pspell)
into the tree such that platforms that don't have pspell
installed can benefit from it. Hate to start this debate
up again, but it is an issue for all of the non-unix
platforms we support. Then we could dump ispell once and
for all.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf