Re: LaTeX export functionality needs to be further enhenced

Subject: Re: LaTeX export functionality needs to be further enhenced
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 06:21:26 CST

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 peter.bittner@gmx.net wrote:
> For the first (import) thing don't ask me about suggestions! ,-)
> The 2nd, however, - if AbiWord only knew it - could the easily be
> translated (-> to \begin{itemize} ... and \begin{enumerate} ..., respectively).
>
> When will AbiWord be able to do that?
> I'm really looking forward to having a WordProcessor (that can even use my
> mum!! ;->) which is capable of creating (in a simple form at least) a LaTeX
> document!!
>
> Go for it, boyz!

The support for bullet and numbered lists now in CVS for AbiWord are
at least as sophisticated as MS Word. Our next release will have a great
lists feature. Hopefully this will be releases as version 0.7.12 next
week. RedHat 7.0 ships version 0.7.10.

I expect support for lists export to Latex and rtf will be added soon
after.

Cheers

Martin