Re: Linking against libjpeg ?

Subject: Re: Linking against libjpeg ?
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 13:29:28 CDT

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Patrick Lam wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>
> > We are waiting for someone to take a compelling first stab at
> > making these plugins a reality. Things that need to be considered
>
> It's unclear to me that plugins are a good idea to try to get in for 1.0.

I don't think that anyone is arguing for plugins before
that. What I'm saying is that we haven't done any work
on it because there are more important things to get done.
If someone has a strong desire to go for it, there is a
small amount of infrastructure in place for future growth.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf