Re: [Patch] More zh-TW translation updates from ThizLinux :-)

Subject: Re: [Patch] More zh-TW translation updates from ThizLinux :-)
From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 09:23:30 CST

 --- Anthony Fok <anthony@thizlinux.com> wrote: >
Hello again!

> We at ThizLinux have made more updates to the zh-TW
> translation
> of AbiWord. I would say it is 99% complete now.
> :-)
> (I forgot how to translate the word "anchor" to
> Chinese... :-)

Just wondering. The other possible Chinese locales
would benefit from the translations we have. We
now have zh-CN and zh-TW but Hong Kong, Singapore,
and Macau locales also exist. Each one of these is
either in traditional or simplified characters so it
would be a feature for them to use whichever of
zh-CN or zh-TW is closer for them as they currently
have no translation.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of potential AbiWord
users in those ares too! (:

Should I submit an RFE?

Andrew Dunbar.

=====
http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.