Re: PageSize Backend and some changes to PageSize front end.

Subject: Re: PageSize Backend and some changes to PageSize front end.
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 19:01:49 CST

Just for information, I don't believe that Word stores page size
information per page but rather per section as you alluded to below. If
the page size changes between sections, then the first sections ends on
one page and the next section begins on the following page -- the next
section does not not continue on the same page. (I probably mistated
something in an earlier post, implying that page size is associated with
pages rather than sections.)

Randy Kramer