Re: Commit: Palm Doc Importer

Subject: Re: Commit: Palm Doc Importer
From: David Nay (dnay@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 22:39:34 CST

Dom,

Thanks for commiting this patch. I have not looked at
the tweaks you made yet, but I wanted to let you and
everyone know about a specific problem I was having
last time I worked with the exporter. Exporting a
virgin file seems to work OK, but if you attempt to
export to an existing file, then the resulting .pdf
file is unreadable. Also, the exporter does not use
100% of the compression spec, but as you noted it does
not affect the ability to read the files, they are
just larger than they should be. I will take a look
atthe code again when I get the time (sorry for the
lack of a specific time :-( )

Dave