Normal mode (Was Re: outlines vs. lists)

Subject: Normal mode (Was Re: outlines vs. lists)
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 08:35:02 CST

If you check out http://www.abisource.com/~sam/patches/ you'll see
aaron-normal.patch. I don't know how well this worked or how complete it is,
but how about I try to resurrect it from the grave?

Was this your work, AaronL?

Also, maybe someone wants to bring back Mike Nordell's mike-cursor patch or
something equivalent to it. It'd be really nice if someone could. Our cursor
handling sucks at the moment. POW anyone? The bulk of the code is right
there... (dom thinks of other ways to entice the developers...)

The rest of those patches probably need to get cleared out.

Comments, suggestions?
Dom