Re: Bug 1691

Subject: Re: Bug 1691
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 14:21:28 CDT

Quoting abiword@linuxfreemail.com:

> I think bug 1691 should be re-opened. MS Word handles the "Change Case"
> feature the right way IMO, but perhaps this needs further discussion.

No, this bug and those marked as duplicates should not be reopened because our
behavior is consistent and correct for our definition of these features.

If you don't like our definitions (you seem to prefer MSWord's), please open
*new* bugs with detailed descriptions of what you'd like to see happen.

Dom