Re: Before the release

Subject: Re: Before the release
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 18:21:47 CDT

--On Friday, July 13, 2001 17:10:13 -0400 Dom Lachowicz
<dominicl@seas.upenn.edu> wrote:

> Also, please let me know if ispell is working ok on your box. It seems to
> be kinda flakey for some people, and I think that it's ultimately an
> iconv issue.

Ispell isn't working on my box. I have a bigendian hash installed, and I've
compiled with and without the ABI_USE_ISPELL_100=1 flag; both ways
everything is marked as spelled correctly.

This is a LinuxPPC box with various upgrades.

Also, some more feedback on the updated release notes and blurb would be
good. The current versions are in abiword-docs.

David Chart