Status on WordPerfect

Subject: Status on WordPerfect
From: William Lachance (wlach@interlog.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 23:18:22 CDT

Hey guys,

Passed a milestone the other day: the importer now loads text into Abiword!
I've managed to also get it respecting hard returns and soft spaces, and
things are coming on nicely with respect to getting it respecting attribute
codes (underline, bold, etc.). I suppose the question now is: when would you
like to put it in cvs? I expect it'll take a month or so to work out all the
kinks, but the importer is fast approaching a state of usability with respect
to wordperfect6/7/8 files..

So long,

--
William Lachance