Re: Looking for RedHat 6.x users help

Subject: Re: Looking for RedHat 6.x users help
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 07:20:08 CDT

On 01 Sep 2001 13:36:50 +0200, Gabriel Gerhardsson wrote:
> Wonderful!
>
> All the files that you need is archived here:
> www.cs.umu.se/~dva99ggn/abispell_build-0.2.tar.gz (it's a 14mb download,
> with the dictionaries and everything. If you only want the script and
> spec-file, just tell me, I'll tar up a new archive for you and give more
> details on the steps to build)
> Just untar and, as root, run the script.

Nice!
Can you please contact sam to put this tarball in the abiword web page
(maybe in the ~sam directory). This way next time we should update the
dictionary or make new packages we would know where to look.

btw... it's kinda embarrasing... but i've just checked and:

[cuenca@cuenca rpms]$ rpm -q rpm
rpm-4.0.2-7x

I don't know when I upgraded my version of rpm (are you sure that stock
6.2 redhat comes with rpm-3.x ?) but anyway sorry for the false hope. I
should just remember to double check my words next time...

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
cuenca@celium.net