undo broken in 1.0 - abort 1.0.0 announce 1.0.1?

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 22:55:48 EDT

    Hi Folks,
             undo is broken in 1.0.0. As noted by a user, undo now is
    effectively "revoke". All editing in a session is undone on pressing
    undo right now.

    I have uploaded Jeremey's build for 1.0 to sourceforge. It would be great
    to have bidi, plugins and spelling modules for windows but it appears
    nobody else has time to work on these.

    Do we want to continue with 1.0.0 or abort and do 1.0.1? I'll leave that
    up to Dom.

    I have editted the press release David Chart wrote. I'm happy with it but
    if you don't like it please feel free to edit it and remail it to the
    list.

    Cheers

    Martin