AbiWord Twiki engine

From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 10:09:07 EDT

    Greetings people!

    I've just installed Twiki on www.abisource.com and would like people to
    start using it. It's still in its raw installed form - giving you easy
    access to some information on how to use Twiki:

    http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

    I've added a new web for AbiWord:

    http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/AbiWord/WebHome

    It's still empty, and for some reason I failed to connect it properly in
    the web table.

    Anyhu, everybody who is interested in helping adding some information
    should create an account and start typing. There's no special
    priveledges necessary, everybody can join.

    Next week I hope to change the templates so it'll be able to replace the
    existing FAQ, and be displayed with the same look as the rest of the
    site.

    But you can (and should! :) start hacking on the content *now*.

    Cheers,
    Jesper