Re: AbiWord Twiki engine

From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 11:02:29 EDT

    On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 16:09, Jesper Skov wrote:
    > I've added a new web for AbiWord:
    >
    > http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/AbiWord/WebHome
    >
    > It's still empty, and for some reason I failed to connect it properly in
    > the web table.
    >

    > Anyhu, everybody who is interested in helping adding some information
    > should create an account and start typing. There's no special
    > priveledges necessary, everybody can join.

    I just found that Randy Kramer already started something here:
    http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AbiWord

    Randy, care to move your stuff to the abisource.com wiki and help get it
    up to speed?

    > Next week I hope to change the templates so it'll be able to replace the
    > existing FAQ, and be displayed with the same look as the rest of the
    > site.

    For security reasons it will not be possible to post-process the wiki
    pages with php, so it'll never get the same look as the other pages.
    I'll try to make some changes so the wiki pages look fairly similar
    though.

    Jesper