Re: AbiWord Twiki engine

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 16:52:28 EDT

    Jesper Skov wrote:
    > > I've added a new web for AbiWord:

    Jesper,

    Looks great, and I think it will be a great addition to the AbiWord
    site.

    > I just found that Randy Kramer already started something here:
    > http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AbiWord
    >
    > Randy, care to move your stuff to the abisource.com wiki and help get it
    > up to speed?

    I've registered and subscribed to WebNotify (for the AbiWord web). I'll
    look over my stuff and see if I think there's anything worth moving. (I
    feel a little bit outclassed.) And, as I add stuff to WikiLearn, I'll
    consider adding it to the AbiWord TWiki either in addition or instead.

    For people that are not familiar with a wiki, you may want to follow
    some of the links on
    http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AboutThesePages to get some
    ideas about wiki culture and etiquette. Don't be surprised when others
    intersperse comments within your comments or even "refactor" a page
    containing your comments -- it's all about collaboration.

    Randy Kramer