BugZilla votes

From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:53:12 EDT

    I have changed the number of BugZilla votes available to each user from
    30 to 5. Feel free to cast these all on a single Bug or spread out on
    multiple Bugs.

    Reducing the votes of each user means it's less likely that a single
    user casting all votes on a single Bug will skew the results.

    If you have more than 5 votes in use, please log in to BugZilla, bring
    up the "My Votes" page from the footer, and adjust your votes.

    People who have more than 5 active votes one month from now will have
    all of their votes zeroed.

    Cheers,
    Jesper