win-AbiWord and Keyman - keyboard handling

From: danglassey@ntlworld.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:55:29 EST

    Hi,
    Another message from the conference. It was mentioned here that stable AbiWord doesn't work with Keyman (www.tavultesoft.com) which:
    Keyman is a program which enables you to use your existing keyboard to type in other languages by remapping the character keys and substituting your chosen script. Keyman particularly provides a solution for languages which require a more sophisticated keyboard layout than letter-for-letter substitutions.

    I see Jordi has recently modified the win32 keyboard code but haven't had a chance here to try it out. I'm going to try when I get home the week after next to fix it but just wanted to let you know in case anyone has any ideas.

    Regards,
    Daniel