Re: [Fwd: Re: equations] Luca Padovani <lpadovan@cs.unibo.it>

From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen (kenneth@gnu.org)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 15:27:24 EST

    This is not exactly what I mean. In LyX math isnt handled by a
    component, but instead the word processor has a math mode. Ie. you type
    Ctrl+m and a small box pops up and you can enter math formulars in it.
    This makes it very easy to have math between your text.

    I guess you have to try it out in order to understand what I mean. But
    there is no component, so you cannot move it around by mistake, or as
    was it a picture. Instead you can copy part of the math, as was it text.
    You can also copy math and text at the same time. Actually it just works
    as math as was it text.

    Kenneth

    --
    Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth@gnu.org>