Re[2]: INS

From: A.Pruszynski (abiword@wp.pl)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 00:33:16 EST

    Hi,

    DL> First, change your name. Your name is not "AbiWord,"
    DL> and that is a trademarked and copyrighted name.

    Sorry. I have not noticed it after changing soft. I use "AbiWord"
    account which is dedicated for the list and it has been copies to name
    field by soft.

    DL> Secondly, fix your caps lock or shift key.

    Yes. If someone has no fix for something it can be confusing for other
    people. Sorry, fixed.

    DL> Thirdly, Insert/Overwrite mode has been around since
    DL> personal computers came out 25 years ago. There are
    DL> insert/overwrite notifications in the status bar. It
    DL> is wrong for us to pop up a dialog or any intrusive
    DL> notification if you enter into overwrite mode.

    I am not going to force pop up dialogs. I rather vote for making
    notifications in the status bar more informative. I will add my suggestions
    in a bug.

    --
    Pozdrowienia,
    A.Pruszynski                            mailto:abiword@wp.pl