Re: Re[2]: INS

From: Omer Zak (omerz@actcom.co.il)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 03:08:20 EST

    I, too, am bothered with the Ins/Ovr confusion.

    I personally would welcome an intrusive pop-up whenever I hit the Insert
    key by mistake, as only rarely do I make an intentional use of the Ovr
    mode.

    Would it be possible to add an option to Preferences, which will allow the
    user to select between the standard behavior (INS/OVR or INS in green/OVR
    in red or whatever not intrusive) and an intrusive behavior (defined here
    as a behavior which requires an extra mouse click)?
                                                 --- Omer