Re: [Usability] [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup

From: Christian Neumair (chris@gnome-de.org)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:08:24 EDT

    Am Mit, 2003-06-04 um 00.00 schrieb ericzen:

    > > I think that this is a good candidate for removal.
    >
    > They're annoying. I would think most people would want to get rid of
    > many of them within one month of consistent use of the application
    > (this is drawn from my own experience of being ME!).
    I don't think this counts. After trying it out I must say I didn't
    succeed in popping up the tooltip when exactly knowing which button I
    want to click. Either you click it instantly, or you don't know exactly
    what you want to do. If the cursor stays about 1 second on a toolbar
    entry, the application can safely assume that you want to know what this
    button is for and show the tooltip.

    regs,
     Chris