Re: We have two desktop files

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 15:36:08 EST

    My understanding is that you're thinking the files are any different.
    I didn't notice (until this thread) that somehow a new abiword.desktop
    had come up in the root directory. I've merged both files and removed
    the other one (for the spec it is just the same since it is installed
    with cp).

    I've made some [de] assumptions, please check.
    Notice that AbiWord Word Processor (showing in the menu) is really bad
    for many reasons:

       Usability
       Sounds yucky

    Hence I adapted it to say just Word Processor (the tip says the yucky
    AbiWord Word Processor until someone thinks of a better thing to say).

    Please check whether I didn't make a wrong assumption!

    Yours, Rui

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html