Re: More thoughts on AbiShow

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 23:01:13 EST

    > Of course you're right about "needing dedicated individuals to do
    > all the work". I have more than enough to do to get AbiWord to where I
    > want it to be for 2.2. However I can't stop thinking about how to do all

    Well, it's just funny that people is working on 2.2 when STABLE needs so much
    work. It's very interesting and necessary to add new features, but it seems
    that there is very few people interested in making Abiword into a real useful
    tool.

    I use Abiword every day in Linux and Win32 (as much as I can) and it really
    needs lots of works. I know, lots of things are small details, but the
    diference is there. Abiword just is not there for any serious work.

    Abiword is the kind of program that works on my machine and for my needs (tm),
    good look buys. We should work together to change that.

    Thanks,

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org