Re: Prototype: AbiWord using libgsf

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 18:54:21 EST

    > Not that it matters, but I don't want this for Win32.
    >
    > Then again, I have lost faith that any specific reason against would do
    > any good.
    >
    > Good luck with it and abi.

    Michael,

    Since you have been working for a long time on the win32 build I think that is
    good for the rest of us to heard why you have lost faith and which are the
    steps in your opinion that we should follow.

    BTW, you have been doing a great job all this time.

    Best regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org