Re: WinInet vs. libcurt (was Re: Prototype: AbiWord using libgsf)

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 14:41:23 EST

    > That's a good point - I am considering the server-side and the need
    > for threading/reliability/etc....It may well do OK for client side.
    >
    > However, it is still not as complete as libcurl.

    I think that if that we need is covered by WinInet under win32 there is no
    reason using lubcurl because it will just add a few hundred Kb more to our
    win32 build that we could save. We do not want to get big.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org