Re: commit: stylist dialog box localisation fixes

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 20:10:19 CET

Ultimately, this is a bug in MingW and should be filed in their
bugzilla. The incompleteness of the MingW include files is a problem;
the TVS_SINGLEEXPAND message has been part of the win32 API since MSIE
4.0 was released, i.e., the the MingW include files are behind by years.
(I have voiced my unease about using MingW to build the official
binaries before, this just adds to it.)

Tomas