Re: ambitions of Abi-word / remarks ABIword

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 18:06:09 CET

Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Your point is clear, but some of the ideas mentioned are - from my
> point of view - real core issues, like "3. Full integration with
> libgsf so that AbiWord can load and store documents transparently over
> a network".
> --
> Reinout van Schouwen

Hi Reinout,

You're right. This was a reminder, not a critique to the suggestions
made. I think that the number one priority for Martin represents well my
concern.

"
[...]
             Well my own priorities are:

1. Make AbiWord's current features "Just Work".
[...]
"

Best regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT