Re: Croatian Localization

From: Renato Pavičić <repavici_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 14:14:10 CEST

Dana Tue, 16 May 2006 10:03:48 +0200, Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net>
napisali ste:

Thanks Martin! I realy, realy, realy, apreciate it!

I will check this (your) PO, and "fill it up". Also, thanks for remainding
me about nsh :) Regarding spelling, I am bit too busy right now to check
any existent right now (but they seem OK to me!), or to build a new one.
Till then...

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic