Re: Croatian Localization

From: Martin Srebotnjak <miles_at_filmsi.net>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 15:17:47 CEST

Renato - No, problem, glad to help. Regarding spelling - I meant
including the Croatian spell-checking dictionary in the installation sets.

Everyone - how does one go localizing the following AbiWord helper files:
- Help (is it single file that is built into html help or do you have to
localize every single html file, delivered as English help with AbiWord)?
- Licence Agreement - can it be localized?
- Default document on first start - readme.txt - can it be localized?
- Templates - can/should they be localized?
- Clipart - book.png and chip.png include English words, can they be
localized or left out, can you regenerate the files? Also, simca.png
seems to contain English words. Maybe including a picked out selection
from Open Clip Art Library, maybe also something like the Tango Icon
Library? If AbiWord could open svg files that would be perfect, it would
really be clipart, that can be stretched to any size without
deteriorating looks.

I still don't know what happens with empty spaces between menu function
names and ending "...", it is somehow thrown out. Should I file a bug in
AbiZilla?

Thanks, m.

Renato Pavii pravi: