patch for using gtk dnd in unix

From: Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu_at_tomeuvizoso.net>
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 16:02:34 CET

Hi all,

in [1] is a patch for using gtk dnd functions instead of the
cross-platform visual dnd.

These are the current known issues:

- Doesn't respect abi code conventions, any docs about it?
- Only drags text.
- When dragging in abi, the selections is updated following the mouse.
Could I tell fv_View to not update the selection until the drag is over?
- Crashes on destruction, as I need to get the DrawingArea for
disconnecting the signals, but it has already been destroyed.
- I have been passing some members from private to protected and making
friend classes. I guess this is bad and could be improved.
- Some view updating artifacts when finishing the drop inside abi.

I would appreciate if anyone could give it a look and suggest solutions
and improvements.

Thanks,

Tomeu

[1] http://tomeuvizoso.net/~tomeu/gtk_dnd.patch