Help: Can't build Windows SVN due to libpng

From: Bobby Weinmann <bobby.weinmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 22:58:33 CEST

I am trying to build on Windows. I am following Ryan's instructions
at http://www.cleardefinition.com/page/Building_AbiWord_2_8_on_Windows/

However, he only mentions that you need libpng, not how to install it.

No matter how I install libpng, nor the source (GnuWin32 or GNOME), I
get this error running win32-autogen.sh:
configure: error: `png.h' not found, install libpng or specify
CPPFLAGS to include custom locations

This is the script I am using to build:
#!/bin/sh
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH='/mingw/lib/pkgconfig/'
export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /mingw/share/aclocal/"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/mingw/include/libpng13"
./win32-autogen.sh

Bobby