Some corrections in German translation

From: Gerrit <z0idberg_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 18:36:26 CEST

Hello,

I’ve made some corrections in the German translation for “China“.

notably:

1. engl. “Hong Kong” is German “Hongkong”.
2. German “PRC” is German “Volksrepublik”, not “Völkerrepublik”.
3. German “Simplified Chinese” and “Traditional Chinese” is _not_ a literal translation of Simplified and Traditional, instead it uses “Kurzzeichen” and “Langzeichen“. Although I know that they are often translated as “vereinfachtes Chinesisch” and “traditionelles Chinesisch”, I’ve never seen these expressions in literature. I changed all these strings to “Chinesisch (Kurzzeichen)” and “Chinesisch (Langzeichen)”.

Is it correct that I took the file from the Development branch?

Thanks,
Gerrit